Menu planning saves me time, money and makes my life simpler. It just needs some practice and discipline, but sharing it with the community around I’m and organizing junkie does help a lot. Personally, I tend to combine old favorites and new recipes, all simple, healthy and with modest seasonal ingredients.
This week I’m rearranging how I do the menu plan. Sharing tasks and responsabilities with my dear carnivore now means planning together and shopping together. So we’ve switched shopping day from monday to saturday, when we both have more time.
Planning from saturday to saturday, I’ve been a bit confused about whether or when I am supposed to publish this, and today I decided to post it anyway. The point is to make something useful for us, and the blog is easier to check than spaaze, so be it. Most probably posting next saturday then.
- Lunch: Onion soup (hiulits cuisine)
- Dinner: Vegan sausage with peas and potato purée
- Lunch: Vegan paella
- Dinner: Coca de tomata
- Lunch: Pumpkin rice
- Dinner: Boiled potato and cauliflower with zaatar
- Lunch: Pomegranade salad (Good things grow)
- Dinner: Chickpeas and Barley in Red Lentil and Eggplant Sauce (FatFree Vegan Kitchen)
- Lunch: Borscht (vegan beetroot soup)
- Dinner: Spinach risotto
- Lunch: Vegan beetroot burgers (post punk kitcken)
- Dinner: Burritos